soil pipe

Bannon

[quote user="Gyn_Paul"]

But can you glue manchons (the connectors with rubber seals) to the PVC pipes to conform to the rules?

Although it would still have a glue connection. The flexible rubber manchon would take the strain.
[/quote]

you are joking right :)

[quote user="tj"]

[quote user="Gyn_Paul"]

But can you glue manchons (the connectors with rubber seals) to the PVC pipes to conform to the rules?

Although it would still have a glue connection. The flexible rubber manchon would take the strain.

[/quote]

you are joking right :)

[/quote]

Actually I wrote that.

The point I was making is that the only rubber seal; type connectors that I've seen with regard to 100mm piping are in the form of manchons which are a PVC connector with a rubber seal in them. These can only be glued to the 100mm pipe but will provide a flexible connection.

I just haven't seen any 100mm pipes in the Bricos or even the builders suppliers with rubber seals fitted without using the manchons as mentioned above.

[quote user="fulcrum"]

Actually I wrote that.

The point I was making is that the only rubber seal; type connectors that I've seen with regard to 100mm piping are in the form of manchons which are a PVC connector with a rubber seal in them. These can only be glued to the 100mm pipe but will provide a flexible connection.

I just haven't seen any 100mm pipes in the Bricos or even the builders suppliers with rubber seals fitted without using the manchons as mentioned above.
[/quote]

go here, have posted a pdf file with all the info http://www.talkingfrance.com download raccord d'assainissement, it gives all the detail and "toutfaire" are stockists, but they are a rip off generally.