Attestation Simplifiee

Julie Clare

Don't know if this is the right section but re.TVA @5.5%  My electrician has sent me the new form to fill in to qualify for the reduced tax on our rewiring job. We still live in England at the moment so can anyone who is familiar with this document tell me the following: On the declaration form there are 2 places where you have to put your name and address, commune etc one of which is obviouly the place where the work is to be done , but the other one which begins Je soussigne - should I put my English address and if so , will it jeopardise my chance of being eligible ?  Also at the bottom where you sign it has Fait a... as on cheques, there again do I put England  ??  Sorry to be a pain but need to get it right !

The "Je soussigné..." section is where you put your name, as owner of the property where the work is being carried out.

In the "fait à..." section, it makes no difference what you write, you'll be eligible anyway.

Your english address makes no difference, it is the french address where the renovations works is being carried out that is the most important. I have been using these forms since day 1 of the lower rate TVA and it has always satisfied the TVA authorities if the clients live abroad. Je soussigneé simply means " I the undersigned........