Moving back to England

I am moving from France (32) back to England. The exact date for the Acte Authentique de  Vente has not been set yet but it will be around the middle of July this year.  How do I notify the suppliers of services such as France Telecom, EDF, Générale des Eaux and Wanadoo broadband? Please, if someone could tell me the correct procedures and any tips/hints on how to deal with them particularly as my French is far from adequate. Thank you. Any help much appreciated. And thank you to all who answered my last question.

If you've used an agent for the sale then ask them to coordinate all of the readings.

As a poster on here, who's wife is in property sales will tell you, it should be part of the service. As for Orange you'll either have to ask the agent for this as a favour or take your original rental agreement into a France Telecom/Orange shop.

Bable Fish Translation could be useful for you if you do have some basic French.  It doesn't always get it right but it may help you to formulate simple cancellations letters.  I find the French prefer everything in writing. 

ANYTHING AT ALL that has to be cancelled in France should be in writing and sent by Récommandé. Without this there is proof to either party that it was cancelled. Never just phone or e.mail, it is not correct.