Have you got the house we want ?

[:D] Hi to all  who read this, first thanks for taking the time. Yes we are another couple moving to the south west of France [unusual you all shout] but please bear with us. We are looking for property up-to 350000e with the obligatory dependencies . But before i hear more groans of not more virgin gite owners we hope to offer a lot more.

J is a qualified beauty therapist who is looking forward to setting up her own business .M is an engineer with 15 years experience of the leisure industry, which included all aspects of pools, spas, saunas and steam rooms.

At the moment we are looking around the Bordeaux,Duras and Sarlat area , really enjoyed travelling around the area but was unable to find what we want. So if you can help or point us in the right direction we would be in your debt, or at least buy you a drink.

Hi

MIGHT HAVE!! - It belongs to my neighbour's son's in-laws  PRICE a snip at 300,000 €uros

6 bedroomed, 3 bathroomed maison bourgeoise on the outskirts of a large village near Marmande (33) - not far from Bordeaux.

One of the bedrooms (3m x 4m) is ground floor with adjoining bathroom / toilet and has room used as an office (3m x4m) next to it. - Perfect for beauty salon accommodation;  All bedrooms are double, all reception rooms and kitchen are really big; large covered terrace and 2 conservatories.  2 garages (1 is 24m long); fireplaces in lots of rooms, wonderful stone interior staircase!  Recently installed central heating and double glazing.  Well-maintained and ready to move into!

over 4,000 sq m of garden and land with plenty of outbuildings. Electric double gates

For more information and lots of photos email me at [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
No we have no property for sale...we are on an urgent mission to find a big house to open a tiny hotel...we are looking in Bordeaux outskirts...Libourne...Bergerac...maybe Duras...near the vines and we are going to open a tiny ...very modern hotel with modern and traditional French cuisine...a.t a very high standard.We have owned a very succesful restaurant in London where we made everything on the premises and have employed some very famous chefs.We would be very happy to talk  about linking our expertise as I know our clients will want treatments and everything which comes with total relaxation and luxury.So please get in touch for a chat    [email protected]