uPVC shutter spares

alnmike

Dear all,

I need to buy about 6 of the plastic strips that make up one of our shutters. The label on them says:

A.M. Amoricaine de Menuiserie

ETS J. Le Got

Le Bretonniere

29260 Le Folgoet

Tel 98 40 77 33

We've rung, but my French is not good on the phone (I panic).

I wondered if anyone knew this firm - they don't seem to be in Pages Jaunes, or could suggest another supplier.

Thank you!

I had a quick look on Google for you and although I got a few hits, this lot don't seem to have a website - is it just me or is that unusual in this day and age.  So, no email address.

I know what you mean about the phone, my French isn't too bad but on the phone - nah? 

Do you have a tame French speaker that could call for you?  Maybe the only other alternative is a letter by snail-mail?

I am in the process of fitting up 3 windows with UPVC volet roulants as we speak and have several spare lengths due to cutting down the height.

Firstly please confirm length and width of each lame and that they are white UPVC, if so I can send you one of the (width) offcuts to see if they are compatible.

They are bricodepot volet roulant de renovation.

Oddly after seeing how much someone was paying for sur mesure fenêtres with built in volets and also for fitting I was going to post a few pictures and descriptions to show how easy it is to bricoler.