Installing a castorama velux window

nephilim

Does anybody know of any fitting instuctions for a Castorama own brand velux window, I have got the Luminance Pro (78x55) model. I had to go back to get the fitting/flashing kit (bit misleading as on the box it showed it as if it was all included!) but there are no instructions with this or with the actual window. It doesn't seem that straight forward as there are quite a few pieces to the fitting kit and numerous brackets and screws. Couldn't seem to find anything on the casto website either, anyone done one of these, was it difficult? Instructions would be good though.

If you google "Installing Velux Video" then loads of links come up. Many of these deal with slate roofs but others do concrete and other roof tiles. The flashing kits are sold seperately because you need a flexiable kit to follow the slope of Roman tiles but a different style to accomodate slates etc. I am pretty sure Castorama are close to but not exactly like Velux in build.

Thanks for that. I have had a look at some of the videos online, they help a bit but I am still very unsure as to how the fitting kit goes together, I just can't believe there are no instructions as it doesn't seem straight forward. Confused [8-)]