'radiateurs a fluide caloporteur'

Llantony

We've had a quote from an electrician for updating our system in our small 2 bed house as we want an electric cooker and lots more sockets and storage heaters.    He saw the ugly old brick storage heaters we'd brought from the UK and said he could put in new ones with 'liquide' instead, which would be more attractive. and nowhere near as heavy (And looking at a previous thread, those might not be legal anyway...)

The devis arrived, 6321 euros, including quoting for three 1000 watt heaters in the living/dining room (where we plan to have a woodburning stove as well) at 442.25 euros each, before tax , and 3 more upstairs, plus a 750 watt for the bathroom at 55.40.  I don't understand the huge difference in price between 750 and 1000.  Also, these are 'radiateurs a fluide coloporteur' - (caloporteur?).  OH thinks these might be, not storage heaters, but more sophisticated electric ones that adjust to the surrounding temperatures, and are very economical with electricity.

Does anyone know anything?  I can phone the electrician but my technical knowledge is not good and I don't know if these prices are reasonable or too high so we could buy heaters cheaper elsewhere.