Woodburning Stoves AGAIN!! Sorry

BIG MAC

Does anyone here happen to have a Quebb Master Stove?

It's a long shot but I am looking for installation literature for one which  have bought second hand. It's a big old beast and no longer manufactured 16 KW with a built in boiler but I reckon it could be brill (They are no longer made so no idea re age etc)   Any Information would be very much appreciated.

Without wishing to hijack this thread, and not wishing to start yet another, we are interested in installing a woodburning range in our kitchen.  We've done some research, and are rather smitten with the Esse products.

Does anyone actually use one (or similar) for cooking/kitchen heating in the winter months?  If so, what are your experiences and what would you recommend?

Any helpful comments welcome!

Chris

I put this thread up to separate it from the others as I was looking for Quebb specific information. Thanks Cendrillon the point I should have made was the small foundry which made the stoves in the Forest of Dean I think went out of business years ago.

Chris'n'Julie yes we do

We have a Rosierre Range and it's brilliant, previous users burnt coke in it I think and this destroyed the firebox (Its split between the firebox and oven so we cant use the oven unless we want a faint taste of whatever wood we are using pervading the food, great for kippers I would imagine) The stove top gets amazingly hot and we regularly boil water for washing up or cook stews on the cold side.

Throws out an amazing amount of heat in its broken state so I iamagine a new one (When we get one will be even better) Thinking of getting one and bringing it to the UK,