tableau de repartition

oldgit72

I am in the early stages of planning an electrical intallation.I am thinking of locating the tableau de repartition in the kitchen and the easiest place would be on an exterior wall. The problem is, the ideal place would be above the worktop where I am planning to put the washing machine under. Is this allowed?

Hoping this isn't too much of a hi-jack how simple is it to have the Incoming supply shifted within the property to a new location ie I know without seeing it the degree of work involved varies but is this legal? Is there the equivalent of a company fuse which can be pulled?

There is the Company Fuse but it is on the incoming side of the meter and is sealed. It is not something that can be messed with by the consumer (I suspect it contains a six-inch nail).

I had the problem of a water-pipe running below the old tableau. When I upgraded to someithing more like a GTL I diverted the water pipe. No big deal.

[quote user="oldgit72"]

Nick, I willneed an inspection as it will be a new connection. Regarding the GTL and water, the water supply to the washing machine should not compromise the GTL as it would be adjacent to it and separate.[/quote]

Well, no you can't then. For the reasons I gave above, amongst others. Put it somewhere else.

I don't know why the quote doesn't work (it works in preview). I'm sure you understand.