Translation for these please?

Jonzjob

Using google translate it gives me 'conique-plug-coupe' which I don't think would cut the proverbial mustard? Tried a straight google check and got lots of hits, all in English?

So I think a quick question on here brought up the right answer. Good 'er init [:-))]

Besides which I have enough carp at the top of the screen and I suppose that I could get enough so as it completely covered the lot?[8-)][:D] Not a huge screen on a MacBook Pro 13"...

You'll be unlikely to find these in a Brico. If there is a good tool shop in Carcassonne they may have something. Otelo.fr is quite good for woodworking tools. Try this:

http://www.otelo.ch/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Otelo-France-Site/fr_FR/-/EUR/EndecaPipeline-Start?D=++meches+a+bouchonner++&CategoryName=Produits&Ntk=Default_OTFR&Refining=true&N=16037+16046+4294755635&No=0&ClassifLight=true&Ntt=++meches+a+bouchonner++&Dx=mode%2Bmatchall&Nty=1&SelectedMenuCategoryID=Produits&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&LinkType=Paging&action=navigation&Ne=0&SelectedSubCategoryID=LesProduits&y=4&x=6