Micro station d`epuration....what is it?

cassie

Here is a link to the official 'approved' list of sewage treatment plants:

http://www.assainissement-non-collectif.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/article.php3?id_article=185

As you can see, 8 are now approved. The 'Compacto' is the name of the BiorockUK system sold in France, though Biorock has now passed the French part of the EN test (+A1 2009) under its own name. The PureFlo, made in the UK, has also undertaken and passed the +A1 2009, so they are both legal to purchase in France.

Neither Klargester, Conder or WPL, who market strongly in France, are on the list.

Unfortunately, the EN 12566-3 2005 is not good enough to allow plants to be approved in France as they MUST also have the +A1 2009 to meet the new regulations.

[quote user="Horses4Courses"]Here is a link to the official 'approved' list of sewage treatment plants: http://www.assainissement-non-collectif.developpement-durable.gouv.fr/article.php3?id_article=185 As you can see, 8 are now approved. The 'Compacto' is the name of the BiorockUK system sold in France, though Biorock has now passed the French part of the EN test (+A1 2009) under its own name. The PureFlo, made in the UK, has also undertaken and passed the +A1 2009, so they are both legal to purchase in France. Neither Klargester, Conder or WPL, who market strongly in France, are on the list. Unfortunately, the EN 12566-3 2005 is not good enough to allow plants to be approved in France as they MUST also have the +A1 2009 to meet the new regulations.[/quote]

I can assure you that more than 8 enjoy an agrément which has appeared in the JO of the French Republic;

The topic has been more frequently perused on the thread link below.

I also am dubious on your observations regarding Klargester,Conder,etc; I perhaps unfairly assume that you are trying to "rubbish" the competition.[:)]

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1/1886151/ShowPost.aspx#1886151

OK I understand the 8 figure, obviously you are limiting to units approved in the Journel Officiel of 09/07/10 and no other approvals. Very strange.

ministère de l'écologie, de l'énergie, du développement durable et de la mer, en charge des technologies vertes et des négociations sur le climat

138Avis relatif à l'agrément de dispositifs de traitement des eaux usées domestiques et fiches techniques correspondantes

139Avis relatif à l'agrément de dispositifs de traitement des eaux usées domestiques et fiches techniques correspondantes

140Avis relatif à l'agrément de dispositifs de traitement des eaux usées domestiques et fiches techniques correspondantes

141Avis relatif à l'agrément de dispositifs de traitement des eaux usées domestiques et fiches techniques correspondantes

142Avis relatif à l'agrément de dispositifs de traitement des eaux usées domestiques et fiches techniques correspondantes

143Avis relatif à l'agrément de dispositifs de traitement des eaux usées domestiques et fiches techniques correspondantes

Sorry, but I don't understand the relevance of your links in the above post pachapapa, or the reference to 'Competition' in the previous one?

I have been told by SPANC that ONLY the plants on the approved list in the Journel Officiel of 09/07/10 conform, and they are not listening to any other arguments.

Perhaps you could have a word with SPANC to make them accept the others as they won't at the moment.

[quote user="Horses4Courses"]Sorry, but I don't understand the relevance of your links in the above post pachapapa, or the reference to 'Competition' in the previous one? I have been told by SPANC that ONLY the plants on the approved list in the Journel Officiel of 09/07/10 conform, and they are not listening to any other arguments. Perhaps you could have a word with SPANC to make them accept the others as they won't at the moment.[/quote]

The links in the above post refer to agréments from the JO of 09/07/10. If you actually read your own link given in your post you will see that THAT LINK refers to 10 agréments split amongst 8 vendors approved on the 09/07/10 AND 30/07/10.   I would suggest that your local SPANC technician checks on the two agréments approved on 30/07/10.

The reference to competition was an allusion to your single post and your authoritative support for one product which suggested perhaps a vested interest.[:)

[quote user="Horses4Courses"]Could you please tell us which plants ARE approved? Brand names would be far more informative.[/quote]

The following link will give you a little PDF file with two pages outlining concisely the key parameters of currently approved units; including address of producer or representative in France and the identification of the unit enjoying an agrément.

Might be a good idea to copy to your disc or even print a copy. In the event of any further additions I will post immediately but on the other thread which is more comprehensive.

LINK OF NO USE TO HORSES4COURSES ACCORDINGLY REMOVED.

[quote user="Horses4Courses"]I have looked at your link, but see only the same plants that are on my link to the Journel Officiel. Where are the other ones you refer to please as you say that my list of approved units is "very strange" and infer that there are others?[/quote]

The link which you found confusing has now been removed.

However I would repeat my previous observations on YOUR LINK to the effect that.....If you actually read your own link given in your post you will see that THAT LINK refers to 10 agréments split amongst 8 vendors approved on the 09/07/10 AND 30/07/10.

You stated to the effect that....As you can see, 8 are now approved.

No I cant see 8 agréments; I CAN SEE 10 Agréments in your link. In any event the information in your link was extant on this forum over two weeks ago.

Have a nice evening.[:D]

The agréments No 9 and No 10 were posted on this forum on the 31/07/10 at 13:56.

AND THAT IS OVER 6 WEEKS AGO[:D][:D][:D]

The post reads as follows:

Re: New French order NOR : DEVO0809422A , micro station d'epuration.

Now been JORFed et al.

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022594659&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id

http://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affichTexte.do?cidTexte=JORFTEXT000022594665&dateTexte=&categorieLien=id

• 1 month later...
Hi Pachapapa,

unfortunately, the french version looks like a basic translation of the English site from a equivalent of Google translation!

Comparing the english and french version, the french side doesn't always make sense. I would stick with the english version!

My 10p contribution... is it me or the spanc are just trying to make it difficult to non french manufacturer/company to enter the french market?

kind regards,

Rhum51

PS: i'm refering to your answer on my early post with the Conder links.

Few english people speak french, even fewer english people can translate technical documents, including Conder, who fit in a reference to Colombia.

Perhaps that is because they cant spell Condor......a sort of big bird, like a giant vulture.

Since the arrival of  agréments in the journel officiel SPANC has suddenly begun to view them in a favourable light.

More  µStep info on  this thread: http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/1886151/ShowPost.aspx

• 10 months later...