Terracotta tiles....

wiwaxy

I have a property near Bordeaux which is currently being renovated and need to source some red hexagonal terracotta tiles to extend the old flooring on the ground floor. Enquiries with Brico Depot and Leroy Merlin have proved fruitless. Any pointers in the right direction would be much appreciated. (I do not have the measurements to hand but they are quite small, say 10 cm or so across).

Thanks in advance.

Would that be this place? http://www.terrescuitesdaizenay.com

They do fantastic stuff.

There's an image of the octagonal ones, then if you click on the Tarifs page to download the brochure, you can see the prices and dimensions of the octagonal ones on the third page.

Angela

[quote user="woolybanana"]Well, it is a long way away, but there is a place near here which makes all sorts of that stuff. I can have an ask if you wanna. Dimensions perhaps.[/quote]

I wonder if the place you refer to is the same site that Loiseau has recommended. Either way, I will need to obtain the measurements from my builder. Many thanks for your response.

[quote user="woolybanana"]Well, it is a long way away, but there is a place near here which makes all sorts of that stuff. I can have an ask if you wanna. Dimensions perhaps.[/quote]

I wonder if the place you refer to is the same site that Loiseau has recommended. Either way, I will need to obtain the measurements from my builder. Many thanks for your response.

http://www.terres-cuites-cadeuil.com/carrelages-dallages-vente-saint-sornin

A bit closer to you,but I think they only do hexagonal rather than octagonal floor tiles. The entire ground floor of my house is covered in them, and I know they came from here.

ETA: sorry it's not a clickable link but my iPad seems to want to attach a stream of gobbledegook to anything I copy and paste.