Complete France Forum

Disappearing Thread

KathyC

Chris, what makes you think that you can insult someone in the evening and then the next day tell them that everything is all right? It isn't. You were seriously out of order yesterday, and now, because you are in a good mood, or have sobered up, we are all supposed to forget it. Sorry, no.

Have the balls to live with your actions.

In your opinion it wasn't six of one Dick, in mine it was, you're not right and neither am I, there will be people that agree with you and those that agree with me, which is exactly why there's no point in perpetuating an argument because there is nothing to be gained from it. Like I say, move on old boy.

I'm most certainly not going to get embroiled in who's done what to who before.

I can see why you would want to put it behind you

Dick, I have put it behind me, it wasn't any conscious decision to do so, that's just my nature, by all means bear your grudge, but try and have a nice day too eh[;-)]

Oh for goodness sake.....................

People are entitled to express whatever opinion they want as long as it's within the code of conduct, without having to be criticised and  for it.

In turn your allowed to disagree, but why does it always have to turn into childish squabbles.

Do you think that is the right way to deal with the problem?

Who decides what's right and wrong anyway?

Edit, i agree with you Christine, it is such a shame.

Am I the only one who sees the irony in the way some people, who say they don't read certain threads any more, somehow and perhaps because of some magical and mysterious reason, know all about them. And then the classic happens.....they post about the people going on a bit, which unless I am wrong, doesn't their post simply continue to elongate the very thing they claim, they want the others not to continue to do....

It's all so very.....well,  so werry Fwench...............

Archived