Complete France Forum

Happy Birthday to....

TWINKLE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God - how some of your minds work!

I haven't had time to be unfaithful as I was indeed  invaded by the Welsh between Friday and Sunday.  I survived the battle, but there are war wounds.  I have some really bad bruises where I fell a couple of times in some very rough skirmishes.  I think I was dancing to Bjork at the time[:-))].

You should see the state of JK!!!  

I know that it's Furry Knickers birthday because he said so on the 12th of November on "Letter to Santa" half way down page two - m'lud!

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/forums/2/792491/ShowPost.aspx#792491

Dearest little Twinkle [kiss][kiss]

You are so lovely, like a little singing Chinchilla , all fluffy and cute (I would love one of them)

Thanks to all you girls! Why is is that girls are so much more thoughtfull than them big hairy lads?  And Mrs Tresco, stop casting abutillons like that!

I was took away at the weekend to the Outer Hebrides because me woman gave me an Otter voucher. It was a great owl time we had, but I never got me Otter in the end due to language difficulties (I can't speak Outer Hebridean) A big lad in a cheque skirt approached us and said "git yer fokken cluz doon so ah con see yer wee sackasnakes"  I think he was trying to ask if we had any hidden camera under our clothes. It turned out that me voucher was only redeemable on a Cornish otter! So we will be off to Camelford on friday night. It has become quite common in the western isles to boil an otter to make tea, so I would have preferred to have saved one of those poor little things. Talking of snakes, does anyone remember that game where you put your balls into a green plastic bowl, and then you have to get the other players balls out of the bowl using your flexible snake? I think it was called 'Snake And Balls'  it was great fun, and very simple to play, not like that Buckaroo!

The trip was not wasted though. as we got a chance to wear skirts with flat guinea pigs on the front, and which I found very enjoyable to wear. I got to write a song about John (me pug) during the long evenings, it is entitled 'John, Leave That Lazlo Aspro Alone, You Dirty Lad'   It is about a lonely pug and his search for love, he is very attracted to shiutzus but  fell in love with a Lazlo Aspro in error.

Happy Birthday to all the creatures who have a birthday today!

[kiss] [kiss]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]  Happy Birthday to all the creatures who have a birthday today! [kiss] [kiss] [/quote]

I am saying Happy Birthday to myself! as no one [:'(] remembered MY birthday [:(]

You are ALL excused [Www] as you didn't know which date it was!

and I say  'Joyeux Anniversaire!!!!!'  to all those that have a birthday soon ..... [:D]

[quote user="FurryKnickers"]

Talking of snakes, does anyone remember that game where you put your balls into a green plastic bowl, and then you have to get the other players balls out of the bowl using your flexible snake? I think it was called 'Snake And Balls'  it was great fun, and very simple to play, not like that Buckaroo!

[kiss] [kiss]

[/quote]

Must put that on my list to santa!!

[quote user="JayJay"]Happy birthday Missy,[kiss] it does help if you say when it is![;-)] And it is?????[/quote]

Once upon a time in the fog of legends.... on the 10th day of the glorious month of September [:D] when all the colours turn gold and russet and bright ruby red, making me feel like a Empress [Www] with all that somptuously decadent natural jewellery....... and when, in Wales, the swallows, the housemartins and the swifts all fly off south.... I follow them every year as far as France to see my folks and then visit my friends and have G.I.normous [6] party [B] [B] and hangover [+o(] with them... 

Aaahhhh! Emoticon for a SIGH!!! please Mods!!!

Anyway Jayjay when is yours?..... We should make a list of birthdays, only the day and the month - no years mentionned that is soooo common Daahlin' - and stick it on the forum...... similar to the birthday list I made for this office.... whoever has a birthday today has to get a card for the next one on the list and circulate it round the office on time for the happy person to open it on the morning of the glorious day ..... It makes for some pretty wacky comments and some seriously naff cards but all part of the fun.....

oh! shut up Missy and get back to work...... yuk !

[quote user="Missy"]

Once upon a time in the fog of legends.... on the 10th day of the glorious month of September when all the colours turn gold and russet and bright ruby red, making me feel like a Empress with all that somptuously decadent natural jewellery....... and when, in Wales, the swallows, the housemartins and the swifts all fly off south.... I follow them every year as far as France to see my folks and then visit my friends and have G.I.normous party and hangover with them... 

Aaahhhh! Emoticon for a SIGH!!! please Mods!!!

Anyway Jayjay when is yours?..... [/quote]

Well, you painted a beautiful picture Missy, apart from the hangover, but er................tis a bit late! We missed it by quite a bit.

Mine's gone too!

Archived