Complete France Forum

Pavillons not pub-off subject follow up

WJT

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote user="Just Katie "]Yes it is one big clique[:D].  Some people who I have never spoken to have pm'd me too.  Thank you all X[/quote]

Who is this 'all'? I'm not sure I want to be part of any old 'all' that's breaking out here.[6]

Answer by pm please.[:P][:-))]

No we didn't get together FK, we don't do anything cliquey you know.  I was just thinking again tonight where is FK and here you are, now I must try to find some little kinky jewels, we haven't had any for a while, they seem to be about mostly in Summer.

Were you with good old Molly O'Hare on Monday then?  Please stay with us for a while, she can wait a bit.   [kiss]

Mmm yes. Sorry about my part in that.

Here's a thought though on the topic though.

It used to be said that most British people who didn't want to be in an isolated spot with lots of land around their house, wanted an 'edge of village' location.

Every village near us has lots of  pavillions on their perimeters. We know someone who built their own pavillion in just such a 'perfect' location, and it was micro-seconds before another dozen followed.

It makes perfect sense, once the power is laid in for one, it dramatically reduces the costs for the next one along. If we ever move to a village or town, I'll go for the centre. I was very taken with some roofscapes someone posted here (was it Mark?) and would prefer that kind of view to looking out over a building site for a couple of years.

[quote user="Cassis"]Mark did post a nice tiled roofscape, I think it was from his front door.  But he also posted a picture of the Pyrenees from outside his back door. [:)][/quote]

That's right, Cassis. They were marvellous. Mark described them as Coronation Street style views...[Www]

Archived