Complete France Forum

Clever red squirrel

Weedon

They are both lovely and clever creatures, and did you ever see anything like the colour of that squirrel? We have lovely deep auburn squirrels at our little house in Normandie. Do you know what I saw yesterday? I saw 2 cats kissing each other! I was so enchanted I watched them untill they walked off up Goat Street. I thought Goat Street was a lovely name for a road, but I would love to live in a road called "Kissing Cats Close" If I ever get asked to name a road, then that is what I shall call it.

Hi Mrs Animal[kiss]

I have an enlargement of that picture in me bedroom at home, and sometimes I am sure I can see the pug peeping out at me! God, pugs are great though, aren't they? I often wonder why you never get pug shaped objects in the shops, like biscuits or wardrobes. I met up with that Biddy Gill when I was in Kildare the other week. She has 2 pugs of her own now! I first met her when we were in the school nativity play, she was playing a lamb and I had the part of a sack of potatoes. I had terrible trouble getting into me costume and she came upto me and said "would you like me to put you into your sack" I had never had a girl say anything like that to me before and I got all shy, but she did help me into me outfit and even dragged me out into me place next to the sack of cabbages that was being played by Eamon Farrel. We walked home together that evening with our mammy's and a newt we found in a puddle outside the mushroom factory. I let her take the newt home because she said we could share him and I can visit him at her house and she could visit him when he stays at my place. We were to spend many happy days together talking about our dream animals, and I found out that we both dreamed of owning our own pug! Mrs O'Malley said to me mammy one day "there's not a pick on that young one and she has a pigeons chest too"  She then started giving out about Biddy's mammy "shur she has terrible crows feet" said the owl O'Malley one! I thought it was cruel to keep pigeons in a chest and told me mammy that I was going to release them if I found the chest where they were being held. Mammy told me that they meant Biddy had a chest shaped like a pigeon and it was very noticeable when she was walking. Be God I noticed it the next day and I wondered if Biddy was turning into a pigeon? After all, her mammy had crows feet too! I said to me mammy "will Biddy fly away to America when her wings have grown?" Me mammy said "she will indeed" I was devastated and ran off with the newt in me pocket to see Biddy, but she was gone! I sat on her doorstep looking up into the sky to see if I could see her flying away to America, but I was never to see her again untill the other week.

Have a lovely day Frenchie[kiss]

Sometimes the only thing to do in Ireland in the winter is to play with your pug! I don't think I shall ever get fed up of doing that[:)] Last night, I was talking to a pregnant lady from Upper Beagle that is having a child, and I was delighted to hear that she is calling the child 'Velvet Ears' I always loved that name.

[kiss]

Here's lovely  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOG7p2S0T7w

[quote user="FurryKnickers "]

Have a lovely day Frenchie[kiss]

Sometimes the only thing to do in Ireland in the winter is to play with your pug! I don't think I shall ever get fed up of doing that[:)] Last night, I was talking to a pregnant lady from Upper Beagle that is having a child, and I was delighted to hear that she is calling the child 'Velvet Ears' I always loved that name.

[kiss]

Here's lovely  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOG7p2S0T7w

[/quote]

So does Norman Featherstone Furry

Archived