Complete France Forum

A lonely Rose on Valentines Day

Rose (& Greyman)

[quote user="greyman"]Twinkle, I've just had to strap the boy to his bed and put gin in hs bedtime milk 'cos he thinks the souris will be crawling over his face tonight. I think he's traumatised for life. Don't tell me Santa's sleigh's pulled by howling wolves in France [:'(][/quote]

My husband has to do that for me too[:-))]

http://www.rollintl.com/roll/santa.jpg

Sorry[:$]

[quote user="greyman"]

Poor Rose is all alone tomorrow in UK, replenishing my beer fund. So I've had to make a temporary change to my avatar to let her know we miss her [kiss]

(besides its cheaper than a card [6])

[/quote]

Dear Greyman... (or should that be Grey Bear) it's a bit late and I've been out with my mates and spent all the beer money! [:(] What have you done to the boy?  [:-))] have you put up the new curtain poles yet? [:D]

What can I say... I knew that there was a really good reason why I married you!!! [:$] [;-)] [kiss]

EDIT - p.s. Twinkle... I'm going to tell my son that he's going to meet a real live fairy at the summer BBQ... be prepared with lots of fairy dust please...[:D]

[quote user="TWINKLE"]

[quote user="greyman"]Twinkle, I've just had to strap the boy to his bed and put gin in hs bedtime milk 'cos he thinks the souris will be crawling over his face tonight. I think he's traumatised for life. Don't tell me Santa's sleigh's pulled by howling wolves in France [:'(][/quote]

My husband has to do that for me too[:-))]

http://www.rollintl.com/roll/santa.jpg

Sorry[:$]

[/quote]

Twinkle...   [blink]  you are such a naughty fairy!!! [:D]

[quote user="Pads"]Arhhh thats so sweet greyman, what a goodun you have there rose , My most romantic moment today was : we were both painting  the garden fence and met in the middle for a kiss [:)] [/quote]

ahhh Pads... that's so sweet!!! [:$]

[quote user="Pads"]So where are you now Rose ? why arnt you back home with mr greyman, and the boy with no teeth ?[:D][/quote]

the man with no teeth and the grey boy are at home in France and I am sat in a cold dark lonely office working my fingers to the bone trying to get all my work done so that I can come home!!! [:(]... not far from you Pads... in Devonshire!!!

Hi Cathy... thank you for the message of support... maybe he'll listen to you!!!  As for him peeping at my posts... he has to vet everything I do... bit of a control freak on the side... accountants you see...[blink]  [Www] [:$] [6]

... this morning as I set off for a meeting a florist van pulled into our little courtyard... she parked her van almost outside our house and pulled out a huge (and it was huge) bunch of big red roses and a big heart shape box of chocolates... my heart went skippity skip... oh greyman you sweetheart... you got me flowers... so I hung around outside the house waiting for her with a big smile... and she went next door!!!!

So I drove off for my meeting feeling a little deflated and a tad embarrased...[:D]

EDIT... but then... you did change your avatar for me... [kiss] [kiss] [:$]

Archived