Complete France Forum

FOOTBALL INSIGNIA

hakunamatata

[quote user="Cathy"]Oh dear. Oh dear.  The banner is blocking the top of my page.  I could only sign in because I know roughly where the buttons are.

How many people actually remember Danny Blanchflower playing?  Before my time...

[/quote]

Bet you don't remember the Beverly Sisters either [Www]

[quote user="gardengirl "]and fancy people not appreciating footbal pics! [:D][/quote]Thats the problem with football fans, they can't seem to get their heads (and usually tiny brains) around the fact that they are in the minority.

Let's hope they've got the message and that it sticks:

We don't want it here !

Don't know what their inept meddling has done but now, with Firefox

portable on my 1024 Netbook I have to sideways scroll to see the full

screen and when I go to reply the buttons bar [img]

http://www.completefrance.com/cs/freetextbox3/images/bold.gif[/img] to

[img]http://www.completefrance.com/cs/freetextbox3/images/removeformat.gif[/img]

has moved to below the text formatting boxes.

Also, and I must admit I don't know if this is actually a result or

from before, if I log out then back in the Sign In box is shifted to the

left of the screen and the Community Server ad at the bottom to the right.

Additionally I'm sure it used to ask for the email address and not as it does now a 'Sign in name', could be confusing for some new members.

On the rare occasion that I need to log in again I do so with my password manager so never take much notice of the actual login screen.

Why can't they just leave things alone. Maybe it's a Billy Nomates who's got nothing to do because he hasn't been invited to the Christmas party, grrrr.

I agree with AnOther that the page layout has changed.

I don't remember the top line reading 'Welcome back", but as I hardly ever need to log in or out, I might have missed that in the past.

The links at the top of the page used to be across one line and now they appear across two lines, as if the alignment had changed with the page layout.

Also, the main frame is shunted to the right-hand side of the screen.

Archived