Help with direct debit form translation

Winston

After several years of paying everything by cheque, we have just been sent a letter (in English!) from our tresorie asking if we would like to pay our taxes habitation and fonciere by direct debit. We would like to sign up for it and I think I have filled in all the right bits (the form to complete is in French).

Just so I am absolutely sure could someone tell me if my translations of the following are right? 

Designation du titulaire du compte a debiter - my name?

Designation du creancier - the tresorie?

Designation de l'etablissement teneur du compte - bank address?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Winston

We got one of those too, despite having paid by prélèvement for some time and done everything up to now in French. 

Our form is a bit different from yours, by the looks of things. It's actually in pretty good English, though if they are taking that trouble surely they could have provided a translation for the direct debit authorisation part of the form. Your interpretation is correct, though being pedantic I think it should be 'Trésor Public' rather than 'Tresorie'. You should also have a space to fill in the code numbers for Banque, Guichet, Compte, and Clé (the information to be found on a RIB) unless you have been asked to provide a RIB. Our form just asks for 'bank or post office details' rather than a RIB or RIP which would have been rather clearer.

It also says 'Compléter les parties colorées...' when the form is in black and white