Reglementation applicable aux non-residents fiscaux Demande d'information

Nomad

Hi, not being a fluent French reader or even speaker though I can use Bablefish ;) I was looking for some assistance from those experienced in the way of France.

The-Lovely-Wendy and I received letters from CA France asking for information to porrve we are non-residents of France however we are a little unsure of exactly how we need to resopond - which boxes to tick and which documents to provide whilst I am sure it is obvious to most on the forum I do not want to provide anything I do not need to but also want to provide everything I need to and to complete the response correctly.

Could someone kindly point me in the right direction. I have inserted the relevant boxes to tick which should I tick and what doc's should I send?.  We are currently living in England having bought our French property in Feb of this year.

[img]http://www.natural-balance.org.uk/fiscalr.jpg[/img]

I declare that I am fiscally resident in France

I enclose a copy of one of the following as proof:

• a tax demand from the French administration (only the part showing your identity and the administrative town you are registered with is necesary)
  • an attestation from the French fiscal administration
  • a justification of your foreign residency (EU civil servant, ambassador...)
I declare that I am not fiscally resident in France

(Specify the country or TOM).........................................

I enclose a copy of one of the following as proof:
  • a tax demand from the country I am fiscally resident in (only the part showing your identity and the administrative town you are registered with is necessary)
  • an attestation from the fiscal administration I am registered with
  • Other necessary documents:
  • copy of ID card or passport
  • copy of resident card (only for non EU residents)
  • copy of main residence address (water, electricity or telephone bill)
If you are non-resident, tick the second main box (in red above), write the name of the country (I assume the UK) you are taxed in and enclose either a tax demand or a letter from the tax office confirming your tax status there.

You will also need to enclose the a copy of your passport and a copy of a recent utility bill from your UK address.