final tax questions i promise!

squidge

sorry sorry sorry

i'm not quite sure how to fill in the 'changements d'adresse' section on 2042. we bascially moved to france on 4th jan 2007. do i put our full english address in the first section? ....if so, how?! or is popping 'angleterre' on, say, the top line, enough?

i'm presuming the 'en 2008' section is only for those who have a different address now to the one given above it for the 1st jan 2008?

me and mr squidge have to fill out separate forms. does this mean i tick the box at the bottom of the front page (si vous déposez également une déclaration 2042 complémentaire, cochez la case)? as we're handing in two forms for the same address...... or is this talking about if you had to give in two forms yourself for some reason?

sorry sorry sorry

thank yoooou

squidge x 

It's not too hard to work out the address boxes...[8-)]

The first address box is for your address at at 1 January 2008 - for the correct calculation of your tax d'habitation.

The second address box says house move in 2007....indicate your address as at 1 January 2007.  So that's your old UK address - that's where you were living on that date.

The third address box is if you've moved after 1 January 2008 - so they know where to send your tax demand.

As I told you in your other thread, the tick box is only for when you yourself are sending in a supplementary 2042 form.