Credit Agricole Card charges?

Gastines

Having a joint account with CA, we both have CA Mastercards but had a shock today when I had a form from the bank informing me of the charge deducted from our account. 34 euros EACH CARD. We were not informed of this at the time,anyone else aware of this. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Regards.

yes, same here, it's a bit of a shock so we are dispensing with one as we usually go shopping together and now, with PIN codes being used, it's not as if you need to be the actual card-holder and sign each time.

But in answer to your question, that's the annual charge ... however, each time you use the card you get a small 'credit' as a reimbursement on your account, I believe. At least that's how it was explained to me when I questioned a small cash credit ... that it's some kind of loyalty bonus (but nowhere near enough to cover the annual 34 euros)!!

We have a credit agricole bank card that costs 34 euros a year and try as I might I cannot get them to send the card to our UK address, By the time I get to the bank the card is almost expired and the whole saga starts again

regards colin

We have been with Cred Ag for years and pay for 2 bank cards as we often shop separately. Beware of sharing a card unless you are both there ! The French are less keen on cards and use cheques - because at the moment, they are still free. I find my card very useful on motorways - particularly at night on the unmanned ones.