Ok has anyone had this problem?

JohnRoss

Having sweated over the on-line tax declaration got to the stage where I clicked on the signature button prior to sending and got this message.

Erreur technique (erreur n° 143) d'exécution du module de signature en ligne

Anyone else had this and what did you do about it? Worked Ok last year and the electronic certificate is in the machine still, It comes up as part of the log in process. Tried different web browser but same result, any ideas, suggestions?.................................JR

Not alone then and thanks for the information. Bearing in mind they made a big thing of not needing a certificate this year I went onto their site and clicked on Particuliers and then declaring without a certificate and it all worked this time. Had to give data from the bottom of the paper form 2042 and the Avis from last year. I think they may be having problems with their site as the last tax installment paid several weeks ago still is not registered on the site despite having had an acknowledgement. No doubt they will sort it but worrying for anyone leaving it too late to do it on paper!..................................JR

PS Did a Java update but did not help!

Sent them a message on-line and got this reply. It would seem, reading between the lines, that they do have a problem with folk having an electronic certificate in their machines as I had already done what they suggest and it worked!..............JR

Nous vous invitons à passer par la déclaration sans certificat afin de signer votre télédéclaration. Vous y retrouver les modifications que vous avez faites sur votre déclaration. Vous pourrez signer sans encombre, l'erreur que vous rencontrez n'étant présent que sur la déclaration avec certificat.

Une fois signée, vous retrouverez votre déclaration 2009 des revenus 2008 et votre accusé de reception sur votre compte fiscal dans votre espace abonné.