Déclaration commune de revenue

hoverfrog

I'm trying to fill in my declaration online, with net-enterprises.fr.

I'm special BNC, by the way...

I can calculate my total receipts OK, but then it goes on to:

restations de services - Primes et cotisations complémentaires facultatives (DC)

Reportez dans la case DC le montant de vos primes et cotisations complémentaires facultatives (visées au 2ème alinéa du I de l'article 154 bis du code général des impôts).

Il s'agit des primes versées au titre de contrats d'assurance groupe souscrits auprès de sociétés d'assurances ou de mutuelles - retraite et prévoyance complémentaire, perte d'emploi subie - et des cotisations complémentaires versées aux régimes facultatifs mis en place par les caisses d'assurances vieillesse des professions indépendantes non agricoles.

Il n'existe pas de rubrique correspondante sur votre déclaration d'ensemble des revenus.

OK, but a 'prime' is something they give you, and a cotisation is something you pay them. Which is the negative one???

Does this include the top-up health insurance - what I pay out and the reinboursements for treatment?

---------------------------

Montant de vos cotisations sociales personnelles obligatoires (TA/TC)

Reportez dans la case TA le montant total de vos cotisations sociales personnelles obligatoires (maladie, retraite, invalidité décès, allocations familiales) déduites pour la détermination de vos revenus professionnels non salariés non agricoles 2007, à l'exclusion de tout autre prélèvement social (CSG, CRDS, contribution a la formation professionnelle, contribution aux unions régionales de médecins...).

Do I find this out from URSSAFF, CIPAV, RSI or who???

I think it's the figure from URSSAFF on the "prelevements mensuels 2007" they sent me on the 25/10/07 - it says "cotisations a prelever en 2007 on it, although some are regularisation for 2006...

Confused? You bet!

Primes et cotisations complémentaires facultatives

- Optional premiums and complimentary contributions.

Il s'agit des primes versées au titre de contrats d'assurance groupe souscrits auprès de sociétés d'assurances ou de mutuelles - retraite et prévoyance complémentaire, perte d'emploi subie - et des cotisations complémentaires versées aux régimes facultatifs mis en place par les caisses d'assurances vieillesse des professions indépendantes non agricoles.

-  These are premiums towards group insurance contracts with insurance companies or mutuelles - retirement, job loss, and complementary contributions towards optional plans set up by the caisses for old age insurance for non-agricultural professionals.

Montant de vos cotisations sociales personnelles obligatoires (TA/TC)

- Amount of your obligatory personal social security contributions.

Reportez dans la case TA le montant total de vos cotisations sociales personnelles obligatoires (maladie, retraite, invalidité décès, allocations familiales) déduites pour la détermination de vos revenus professionnels non salariés non agricoles 2007, à l'exclusion de tout autre prélèvement social (CSG, CRDS, contribution a la formation professionnelle, contribution aux unions régionales de médecins...).

- Enter in box TA the total amount of your obligatory personal social security contributions (sickness, retirement, disability, death, family benefits) deducted for the determination of your earned income for 2007, excluding all other social deductions (CSG, CRDS, vocational training contribution, regional doctor's union contribution...).

thanks for the reply, but that's as far as I got too!

I understand the words, I just don't understand what they want or where to find the figures they want, and when they ask for what I've paid and/or what I received in the same box which one is put down as a negative?

I'm somewhat wary as the 1st year I had to do forms I put what should have been a minus amount in a plus box, and now when I fill in forms I always get asked "are you sure you haven't had any of this this year? You answered yes in a previous year..." - invariably with a follow-up letter of "are you really, really sure?"

It wasn't a significant sum, about 200€, but it made 400€ difference to my income tax payments :(

I'm glad I started looking at this early - I think I'll go and have a chat with URSSAFF :)

I know I'm on a tough one this year, as I had payments from my parent's estates for which all the tax has already been paid in the UK and they will have to be declared on (some of) the forms :(

• 1 month later...

[quote user="hoverfrog"]thanks for the reply, but that's as far as I got too! I understand the words, I just don't understand what they want or where to find the figures they want, and when they ask for what I've paid and/or what I received in the same box which one is put down as a negative?[/quote]

Hi

I'm now confused, where does it state that you write down anything paid to you??  I see it that it's asking you to put in premiums paid to assurance etc. and I was expecitng to include somewhere my premiums to my mutuelle as I have been advised this can be deducted by the agent of the mutuelle that I use . 

[quote user="hoverfrog"] Il s'agit des primes versées au titre de contrats d'assurance groupe souscrits auprès de sociétés d'assurances ou de mutuelles - retraite et prévoyance complémentaire, perte d'emploi subie - et des cotisations complémentaires versées aux régimes facultatifs mis en place par les caisses d'assurances vieillesse des professions indépendantes non agricoles. Il n'existe pas de rubrique correspondante sur votre déclaration d'ensemble des revenus.

OK, but a 'prime' is something they give you, and a cotisation is something you pay them. Which is the negative one??? Does this include the top-up health insurance - what I pay out and the reinboursements for treatment?

[/quote]

Huh?? A prime just means premium doesn't it??  Not something they pay you?

You would not put down any reimbursements from mutuelles that doesn't make any sense?

Am also doing this last minute of course!!

Does any one know what figure should be put in the TA field?

Is this the total of all payments made to CIPAV, URSSAF & RSI together during the year?

Or is it just the total payments made to RSI?

Thanks,

Thel

Or am wondering could this be nill, as i am BNC (votre activite est imposee selon le regime de la declaration controlee)?

Translation of help is :

Personal mandatory social security contributions (TA)

Fill

in the box TA your total personal mandatory social security

contributions, (illness, retirement, disability death, family

allowances), deducted in determining your income self-employed

professionals nonagricultural 2007, to the exclusion of any other

social levy (CSG , CRDS, a contribution vocational training,

contribution to the regional unions of doctors ...)

Hi Thel

In TA I put in the total of CIPAV, RSI  and URSSAF contributions that are not marked non deductable, if you look at your URSSAF bills certain elements of CSG etc are marked not deductable.  Iam BNC too.

What about the mutuelle though, where does that go??  I'm goingt o ring my mutuelle and ask them as they had me complete a form which states I can deduct it form somewhere!

Panda

I finally went to see the helpful people at URSSAF...

box TA is the total of the AF column on the "cotisations et contributions 2007 information" sheet from URSSAF, the total of the cotisations paid to CIPAV in 2007, and the total paid to RSI.

Section 1.3 is for anything they paid you (sickness, accidents, maternity, etc).

Anything paid to or from a mutuelle complimentaire doesn't go anywhere.

This means I only have to fill in box DB and box TA.

I never put my personal mutuelle payments either, but then again I don't have a clue about this system.

Thanks for the replies on the TA. I thought because I am micro-entreprise and don't have to declare accounts because my expenses are assumed at a percentage, the TA field would also be nill.

But will put the sum of the URSSAF, RSI and CIPAV contributions in this field and see what happens.

it's not the total of the URSSAF contributions, it's the total in the AF column on the "cotisations et contributions 2007 information" sheet from URSSAF, the total of the cotisations paid to CIPAV in 2007, and the total paid to RSI.

Well that's what the woman at URSSAF said - so that's what I put.

Actually I'm a bit stumped as to why we have to go through this rigmarole. If you are registered as a micro - BNC then you can't earn over a certain limit before having to re-register as something else. I've been right up to the limit, and by the time they take all the cotisations into consideration I never have any income tax to pay! Might just be me though, as I currently have three kids as dependents.

• 1 year later...
Just had a leter back from the RSI - i didn't put anything in the DC box, and should have writtent Neant (nothing). Just found this old thread when i was double checking that it should actually be nothing.

I too had exactly the same problems filling out the forms - what figures to stick in which box. In box TA i put the TOTAL of the contirbutions to all regimes (as you already mentioned).

For your info, the bit that is marked as 'deductable' was then used on box DE of my tax return.

Did anyone find out about the Mutuelle? I pay 1200 euros a year, and if i can deduct this from somewhere, it would be very nice to know !

thanks