Best Rates for transfer

Chris C

[quote user="Chris C"]I have around 75k in Euros that I need to convert to sterling - anybody wanna do a deal? Apologies if this is the wrong place to post[/quote] Im not sure how much joy you'll have posting that on a forum! you are best using a Currency broker, they will give you a rate pretty close to the market, feel free to PM for a recommendation

Sorry, I should have been clearer - It's not cash! It's in my Credit Agricole account in France. If someone was needing to transfer funds from the UK to France we could find a mutually agreeable secure way to do it and take out the profit from the middle man. As a Tax Inspector it warms my heart to see the concern over money laundering

I dont think anyone thought you were talking folding readies Chris but to do a deal as you propose would necessarily involve a mutually trusted 3rd party or some sort of escrow service and there will certainly be a fee for that which will likely more than wipe out anything you might stand to gain by entering into a split rate deal in the first place. That is what I mean by the mechanics [blink]