Hello all I am moving to France in March to live (dept 16). I am an active diver and also looking for buddies. I am also looking at setting up an BSAC branch no politics or crap just to go diving and have a beer afterwoods, we only have to pay BSAC subs, I have every thing to set one up O2 kit, resus doll ect. I can carry on diving training and first aid & cpr as well, club members would get training at cost price. BSAC training is free up to Dive Leader and part of Advance Diver, you have to be a  BSAC member for that and now they issue the CMAS cards thats handy being in France.

Any one interested please get in touch

Thanks

James

Hi James

Where are you moving to in Dept 16?  My husband Chris belongs to a club based in Parthenay and they arrange trips for groups of divers, to Hendaye, Isle de Yeu (not sure if I spelt that right!) and other places. It would be interesting to hear how your plans progress, keep us posted please.

Good luck with your venture

Hazel 

• 7 months later...
hi winker  I have just bought land near parthenay ( menigoute) I'm advance diver assitant club instructor, used to be with Doncaster branch where i was training officer for a while, at the moment I live in spain but maybe next year will move to menigoute so any more information about you and new club would be nice,