Swimming pool installers in the south Charente/North Dordogne

Hi everyone
Now, lets think of hot summer days.
Lets think warm evenings, drinking a glass (or two) of local wine by the pool after a long day. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. Well we do, we want to have a standard 8x4 pool installed (we have managed it before here in France) but this area, not so easy. We have had interesting prices from between 19,900 euro's to 32,000 euro's. So has anyone else been down this road, could you recommend a good company and most importantly, are you having your glass (or two) of wine by the pool after long hot summer days?
Thanks
Marmite

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the tardy response but it's been a while since I had the time to catch up with the forum. Installapool are very good and reliable.  They also install the modern salt water pools which are friendlier to the skin and easier to maintain than the traditional pools.

FR

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I was just wondering if you had any joy finding a pool installer in this area, we too are in the Northern Dordogne and are struggling to find a decent quote,  I would really like to have a pool in by the summer, but have only really found installapool.  If you are still looking, let me know and perhaps we can compare notes!!

Thanks

Miss O! 

Hi Miss O

We have enquired with all these companies

Piscines Charente, Desjoyaux Pools, Aquiltus Piscines, Installapool, Piscines Plus and Crystallpool

Most of the time the problem seems either silly high prices or not doing the full installation (from digging the hole onwards)

We have had a swimming pool installed before ( we lived in the North Charente) so we know what we are looking for

Hope this is of some help to you 

Marmite