French lessons for the summer

Hi,

As I mentioned yesterday we are moving to Jarnac ( Charente ) the beginning of July.  We have 2 children aged 5 and 7 and at the moment they don't speak any French.  We are looking for someone to teach them french over the summer to help them when they enter school in September.  Does anyone know how we could find someone or a private language school in the area?  Any advice would be gratefully received as I am trying to minimise the problems they will have when they start school.

Thanks v much in advance,

SorchaJames

Please do not offer lessons on the forum as this would be in breach of the Code of Conduct.

Please do not advertise your products or services on the message boards. Any advertising without permission will be removed.

Contact SorchaJames via email or PM, using the buttons at the bottom of her post.

Forum Moderating Team

hello

i have repeatedly tried to answer your message concerning lessons for your children but it is forever deleted, please could you contact me as i would very much like to speak to you. thank you.

p.s. i can not contact you by pm as mine does not work.

Message to Nina:

The moderators have sent you several PMs.

To access YOUR PM box, click on Private Messages at the top left of the main forum screen.

You will not see your own PM button ( as you cannot send yourself a PM) but other posters do see it.

To contact a poster by PM, click on the PM button at the bottom of their post.

To contact a poster by email, click on the EMAIL button at the bottom of their post.