Belves Air Show

Having had yet another very good day out at Belves air show, I can only say put it in your diary for next year.

Very simple compared with UK airshows and not filled with stalls selling all sorts of unrelated tat.

Wonderful flying with historic aircraft - and at 20 Euros for two adults and two children, good value.

The highlight was watching UK stunt pilot Diana Britten flying the CAP232 - talent beyond your dreams.

The whole show was the UK as it was years ago in terms of a simple un-commercial family day out.

Regards,

Bob Clarke
http://perso.wanadoo.fr.grindoux

Bob, don't suppose you give a few more details as to the planes on display/flying? Hubby is a historic plane enthusiastic and always pays a visit to Duxford or Hendon on rare visits back to UK. And is this an annual show? We'll make a point to be there one year. Thanks. Margaret

Oh!! Dear!!

If my husband sees this post I will be in big trouble. We were due to go to the show, but had already accepted a bbq invitation, so I said to my husband we couldn't go as we wouldn't get back in time.!!
My husband is also a keen aviation buff, we lived near Duxford before we moved here. We attended all shows there and at Mildenhall.
We went to a little show nr Eymet last month, It too was very good. But only on once every 2 years.
We will look at your link, many thanks.
Vick