car hire ar Bergerac Roumaniere airport

Europcar have an office (well portacabin) alongside the others just outside the temporary arrivals tent. used them last May. Good service and one or two of the staff speak some English if your French isn't up to it. You can book online. Prices were better than Avis or Hertz.

One word of warning - I booked a Clio or similar but it was not available so they upgraded me prior to arrival - to a large 7 seater MPV. Not a problem for me but if you would be unhappy with that, make sure you advise them that you would want a similar size replacement if the booked model category was not available.

I also used Europcar from Limoges this month - again good service (and right car this time)

Bon Chance - Tony

I usually find hertz prices best when booking via the web, but when they had no cars available, I used the French firm Ucar. Their prices are competitive as long as you don't go over the KMs limit, and the car I had was a bit old (but worked fine). They have an office in Bergerac but will meet you at the airport if you make a booking. Can't find their phone number immediately but you can find them on the web via google.

Hope this helps.

Mike