plumbing supplies

I have just invested in a woodburning stove with fitted boiler I am interested to find a good plumbers supplier so that I can fit a central heating system in our house. The house is in Lasserade, Gers however do travel to Tarbes on a regular basis. Any help would be appreciated thank you

Is Auch too far for you? Eddie gets his plumbing supplies from Porcher distribution tel no 0562 6022 44. The shop is off the large roundabout at the north east of Auch, turning between route d'Agen and road to Campanile hotel. Pat.

• 3 weeks later...
If you don't mind me being nosey, I would be interested to hear what system you are planning to put in and any ideas on costs would be great. We have just bought our house in Ste Aurence Cazaux in Gers and plan to move in permanently next spring, assuming our house sale in England is completed on time. We intend to get a woodburner, but not sure about one with a boiler as yet. Whatever happens we will have to put in a central heating system to heat the place which is approx 250m2. So any advice, ideas, greatly appreciated. We are reasonably close to Auch, so if you take Pat's advice, perhaps you could let us know how you get on.