Help! Caterers in Lot or Dordogne

Argh!  Despite assuring me for months that the caterer for the village new year's eve party was sorted, the person who was supposed to have been in charge of this has let us down.

We have the hall and the DJ booked, but now need to find a caterer for around 120 people.  Of course, being new year's eve all the best ones are already booked.  I shall be ringing my way through the yellow pages tomorrow, but does anyone have any contacts, or know of anyone who might be free?

Otherwise we may have to cancel the whole thing [:(]

We saw your plea & maybe able to help.  We are caterers in the Tarn & are free at the moment for New Years Eve as we were going to the UK however now that is not the case.

If you are interested to talk further please PM or email us
Warm wishes

Post edited by a moderator to remove personal contact details.

Selby & Clarissa
www.toutamanger.com

Many thanks for your kind offer, but, amazingly, I have now found someone in Gourdon (20 minutes away from me).  I phoned my way through the pages jaunes last night, and someone I know quite well had had a cancellation, and so was able to step in to the rescue.

I am so relieved [:D]

Hi Cat

Im away in the UK at the moment & noticed that our contact details have been taken off my email (by the moderator, im assuming that telephone numbers are not allowed), with the only our website details allowed.  Im just in the process of updating our website so certain pages are not working, however if you still need caterers you can get our details through our website.

Warmest wishes

Clarissa

• 1 month later...

Dear Cathy

I saw your cry for help for caterers & that you had found one near Gourdon.

11 friends and I have rented Chateau de Lamostonie for a week (26.04.2008 - 03.05.2008) and would like someone to come in one evening and cook us an evening meal etc. Could you let me have the name of the people that you found & let me know if they were good/bad/ok?

Thank you & best regards

Steph Cox