looking for a good photographer in 33

We are looking for a good photographer who has some experience of taking photos of rooms for a website/similar...pref someone who as taken photos of food.We are near Libourne, Castillion de la Bataille...ST.Foy La Grande.

Hi Jon

It may be helpful to explain why you want the photographs.

From your mention of “photos of rooms for a website” I am guessing that you

want advertise the hire of rooms or a gite or perhaps the sale of a property.

If this is the case, have you considered using a virtual tour. I made one to

sell our house in UK and sold it to someone from Kenya! To illustrate what I

mean here is a link to one of many examples to be found on the ‘net:-    virtual

tour example

If I have the wrong end of the stick perhaps a clarification

of your requirements would be useful.

Have you looked in Pages Jaunes? I searched on 'photographe' in 33 and got 311 results. Some of them appear to offer the sort of work you want.

http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/trouverlesprofessionnels/index.do

The good thing about choosing a photographer is that it's easy to see examples of past work.

I spent 20-odd years earning my living with a camera so I would be the first to say 'use a professional'; however, if you can find a good amateur who understands lighting you'll probably achieve what you want. Steer clear of anyone who uses a flash on the camera but tells you how marvellous their 'professional' camera is -- part-time wedding guys are typical.

For Web use you do not need megapixels. I'd be prepared to tackle a job like this with my little old pocket Olympus just as long as I had a tripod and a few proper lights. Lighting is EVERYTHING.