Loving Little Dog Needs Minding

Hi

We're searching for a holiday-home-from-home for our little King Charles Spaniel. We've asked before and got fixed up wonderfully.

Unfortunately, the person who responded then has become ill and has had to move.

So, does any one know someone who can mind our little lady for a week from 21st October?

She's gentle and sweet but a house with loads of boisterous dogs wouldn't suit her I'm afraid.

Anyone out there?

Thank you

• 3 months later...

Hello

I have managed to log in today for the first time in a long while.

I lost my login information, so I couldn't respond in any way. Temporary passwords did not work as I didn't even know my forum name - I belong to many!

We did find two gentle, lovely and sweet people to mind our dear little dog in their beautiful home, and she was very happy with them.

Thank you for your private mail.  I didn't and don't know about private mail on this site and therefore, unfortunately, didn't see your reply. Why private mail on this topic anyway?

Forgetful I may be but never, ever, deliberately rude. I was brought up to be polite and considerate.

So, even in the anonymity of internet forums where aggression, sniping and intolence is rife, I do not attack.

That would be rude, wouldn't it?

Thank you again.