Rotary Clubs in Ariege

Hello everyone

We are moving to Ustou in April and wondered whether there are any local Rotary clubs.

If any one is a Rotary member and attends any of their meeting I would love to hear from you, as I am a member of one in the UK and would like to continue being in Rotary when we move.

Thanks

It's the same district as I am - (but I'm not that near the Ariege). Details from:

http://www.rotary-district1700.org/district/index.htm

It's a large district, goes right up to Bergerac and such places.

You will find they do things differently over here.  No toasts, usually more informal, but more bureaucratic for membership applications (though being a woman didn't go down well here in rural France!)   When you decide which club is for you, get your Secretary (or Pres or Treas) to confirm you are a good member, and paid up etc.  That's what I had to do. Then it goes though the usual process.  But asking for a transfer is still easier than starting from scratch. 

I'm in the process of transferring at the mo and think they have finally accepted me, if I understood them  correctly over the phone, but I'm waiting until I'm actually "intronisé" and then I will be absolutely sure.