Lorgues, Var, Chateau de Berne - anyone live near here?

Hi all

If anyone is living in this area and knows this chateau and the excellent wines it produces, and you might be coming back to the UK before xmas I'd be very much obliged if you could find space to bring back a few bottles (translates to cases) as I've now run out and feeling pretty miserable.

They make excellent wines, the vineyard is stunning, the hotel expensive, dinner sublime!

Will happily contribute to costs of repatriation.

Greg

Hi Piprob

They have a website here http://www.chateauberne.com/ the wines are superb and very reasonably priced, Once you have tasted the Wild Pig sparkling rose you won't want to drink champagne again. The hotel is superb and the meals truly FRENCH and leaves you wanting for more. The grounds are magnificent, the vineyards stretch forever and the drive to the chateau itself takes a good five minutes, it is amazing.

Whenvever I'm down that way i always stay for at least one night, if you are "anglais" but attempt to blend in they treat you like royalty, and of course there is ample room to land your own helicopter!

It is for sale at the moment, so anyone wanting a great place to live and income, here is the place for you........ but you may have to win the lottery a few weeks running to buy!

Greg