We have just completed on a new house in Fitou, Aude (11) between Narbonne and Perpignan and need a reliable and certified electrician to install our light fittings and possibly some other jobs.  Does anyone know of a good electrician in this area?

Thanks

Rosanne

Hi Rosanne,

How,s your French? We had an French electrician completly rewire our holday home in Arzens (nr Carcassonne) he was a little expensive but did a first class job and of course is fully quallified. The only problem we had was that he couldn,t speak a word of English so conversation was a little strained at times. I,ll leave you with his address etc, mail me at [email protected] if you want any further details

Steve

Electricite Generale,  

Eric ARINO, 3,rue Carnot, Carcassonne, Tel 04.68.47.50.58                                                                                   

Working in this field, in this area, I DOUBT very much if anyone in the Carcassonne area will take on a job in Fitou .. I'd look more towards electricians towards Perpignan/Rivesaltes ... so out of 11 .. more into 66!