Coming over to Brecey tomorrow for 10 days (Woohoo!!) - just wanted a heads up as to whether I need to bring any winter woollies with me? Meteo France says sun & rain & cloud - is it still quite cold at the moment?

Also, does anyone know of any antiques/broquantes/vide-greniers in 50 or 14 over the Easter period?

Many thanks for your help!

Jackie

Thanks Dick

Can't say I've heard of Gorron but if it's on my map then I'll try & 'cajole' the other half to get us there.

5 hours till we start the long journey from Northumberland to Manche - better get some sleep I suppose!

Regards

Jackie

PS. Was very impressed with my Speedferries fare over Easter - £36 return and only booked 2 weeks ago!!

Gorron's actually in 53, I wouldn't be quite as forthright as FK about it but wouldn't choose to live there myself. A lot of British people do. There are some good things about it though. There's a place called Brecé (not to be confused with your Brecey) a couple of km away - Hercé is in the other direction, on the Fougères road.

Weather looks good on the whole but Sunday isn't too promising at present - these things do change however.