We are about to return to Lieurey for a well earned vacation and want to meet the Marie, can some kindly person give us some advise but bettter still has anybody met the Marie of Lieurey.

Thanking you     

The maire of Lieurey is a Mme Le Maire - Elisabeth Simon.  General details below. I haven't met her but have met two of the other maires in the canton and some of the adjoints. They all seem very friendly and welcome a chat with new residents and I know that they work to gether. If you are over on the 18th of June the maire is inviting all residents to a ceremony at the war memorial at 19h followed by a "vin d'honneur a le mairie salle polvalente". This is from last week's L'eveil.

I'd suggest you call or drop in at the Mairie during opening hours and make an appointment to see her or if you don't have a pressing need to see when she'll be around. Most of the maires in the canton seem to have a weekly surgery time - hope this helps.

Best Regards

Alan.

Informations générales
Maire : Madame Elisabeth Simon
Secrétaire de mairie : Mme Christel Thierry
Coordonnées
Code INSEE : 27367
Code postal : 27560
Téléphone : 0232579038
Fax : 0232562871
Email :
Site Internet :
Arrondissement : Bernay
Canton : Saint Georges du Vièvre
Horaire d'ouverture :

lundi au samedi : 09h00/12h30

[quote]The maire of Lieurey is a Mme Le Maire - Elisabeth Simon. General details below. I haven't met her but have met two of the other maires in the canton and some of the adjoints. They all seem very frie...[/quote]

Hi Alan

Thanks very much for the information much appreciated.