advise needed on longiere near chateauneuf du-faou URGENT

Hi I am leaving for france tomorrow night and would like to meet up with someone in the know about houses in this area, I will be at the house tuesday and signing the papers wedsday. Things I would like to ask are about the potential of the buildings as a home, investment etc.
I could do with talking to someone on site about sceptic tank etc and maybe a little legal and planning stuff.
If you could help me with any of the above I would love to meet you over there ( I will buy lunch!!! (do they have 2 for 1 there?lol))
Thanks
paul.

Sorry but you are just a bit too far away to help out. Good luck but be careful what you sign for as"" bought as seen" rules in France. Make sure you have a proper septic tank and not just a soakaway or tank or cesspit as these will have to be replaced at sometime to conform and insist on being shown the installation too as they have to be emptied and if you don't have entry!!  Property here is bought usually to live in, not a renovation and quick sell as the taxes involved make it not worth the bother. I do know a professional lady who helps house purchases in that area if you want to ring her and she is fluent in french but it will be fee-paying for her time.