Making the Move to Arnac Pompadour (19)

Hi everyone

Ray and I are making the move to our new "hovel" near Arnac Pompadour this year (hopefully April/May time, if we can sell our house in Milton Keynes).

I don't speak any French, so am looking forward to making contact with people for advice,drinks, food, talking, friendship. Ray speaks pretty good French (that's bad English, but hey....) so I may feel a bit isolated for a while until I pick up the language. We would both like to meet people in the area who don't mind sharing advice about their experiences on moving to and living in France.

Ray is out there at the moment slaving away on renovations, while I'm slaving over a hot keyboard at work.

We'll both be there from 24 March for three weeks, so please send me e-mail if you would like to meet up for a drink or a chat.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jan

• 3 weeks later...
Dear Jan,

Would love to be able to help you if we can. We have a property in Beyssenac just outside of Arnac Pompadour. We have helped a large number of people with various things so if you would like to be added to this list then please do not hesiate to contact us direct. email [email protected]

We will be in teh area ourselves about 1st April. perhaps we could meet up.

Look forward to hearing from you. sue