Anyone near Eymoutier

We are in the process of purchasing a Longere in "Neuvic Entier" and are going to move out there permanently in July/Aug we are a family of 5 with 3 kids 13b,12b,10g (the latter 2 just been adopted)
I am a carpenter/Joiner of 15yrs but have been a criminal psychologist for the last 5... YES I know!!
Wife has been working of PO ferries
Would love to here from anyone in the area..

We moved to Ste Anne St Priest, which is only just down the road from you, on 19 April and are still wading through boxes of stuff, trying to find what we need!

We're living here permanently and would be pleased to share a cuppa or something stronger when you arrive.

Jan & Richard

We have had a house just outside Nedde for the past three years. Had planned to spend a lot of time there but found ourselves relocating not to France but to Boston, Massachusetts, last autumn, so our visits now are not so frequent!

We will however be back there throughout most of July and August and have 5 kids (boys 17, 15, girls 14, 10, 10).

A wonderful place to be, always sad to shut up the house.

Sheila

Hello

I'm sure you've made some buddies since you wrote, but we're planning to move to La Croisille sur Briance (about 5-10 mins from you) this summer permanently. Would love to hook up with you then...?

Best regards

Annie