Hypermarket in La Souterraine

We live in a small hamlet off the N145 and shop in La Souterraine all the time.
A new LECLERC opened on the 10th Dec which is a hypermarket and also there is a HYPER-CHAMPION both are really good and are signposted as you come into La Souterraine
Welcome to the area
Helen

La Souterraine is a lovely place to shop - we have bought suplies there every year before going down to our cottage, bought 1992. Delighted to read there is now a Leclerc Hypermarket - was a supermarket before, so take it this is somewhat larger. Have recently enjoyed the pleasure of shopping in Super - U hypermarkets up north e.g. Bourgueil.
Trust weather not too cold in the Creuse - left a hydrangea I had planted last Easter, which survived the heat, so hope it survives the winter as well (this is a Brit. hydrangea, not a creusois.
Julia

• 5 months later...
>Hi
>I am trying to brush up
>my French and was wondering
>if there are any good
>websites for french radio.
>Stations that are not too
>technical if you know what
>I mean. Just a thought
>
www.rtl.fr has a number of radio channels to listen to. You may need a reasonably fast internet connection to listen comfortably.

hope this helps

Andy Spencer

Francophile in Essex

>Hi
>I am trying to brush up
>my French and was wondering
>if there are any good
>websites for french radio.
>Stations that are not too
>technical if you know what
>I mean. Just a thought
>

Michelle,

Do you have a copy of the June issue of Living France? I've only just recieved my issue this morning but have noticed there is an article on this very subject in the mag.

Regards,
Paul