Who wants to share a bottle of wine!

Hi

We have recently moved into the Limousin,  and are located in the small village of La Croisille sur Briance.

We have already met with our french neighbours who are all very friendly and helpful, and we fully intend to intergrate into village life where possible, but it would be nice to occasionally meet up with other francophiles and chat over a bottle of wine.

Perhaps we can swop DIY experiences!

Look forward to hearing from any interested parties.

Jilly and Barry Home 

Share a bottle of wine! If you want to get folks interested on this forum it'll have to be more than 'a' bottle

Not sure where you are? It always helps to put nearest well known town in your post, as most (like me) are too lazy to look it up on a map. We're on the borders of the Limousin and Vienne near Montmorillon.

Best of luck with your settling in. We've been here just over a year now and it gets better and better. Integrating is hard work, especially if your French is not good, but they love to hear us having a go and anything you can do to get involved with the local community will go down well.

Good luck

Paul

http://www.unique-crafts-from-france.com/

We are in Fromental - not permanently but as often as possible. Whilst we are trying to make as many french friends as possible (not easy when I open my mouth and put my foot in it - like when I asked the village chateau owner if he lived in the village (how was I to know! - his english was so good I had him down as a foreigner on his hols!))

Always happy to share a bottle of wine with anyone!!