where to buy tiles near crozant

bonjour, my husband and i are returning to france end of july to sign the final acte de vente on our maison secondaire.  we plan to spend our time tiling and painting and to save time driving about aimlessly, can anyone tell me where we can go to buy floor tiles?  i heard there is a diy place opened in la souterraine and that there is also one in dun le palestel (do they stock tiles?)  we are just out of crozant.   i also need paint but its the tiles i'm concerned about - just want some plain terracotta coloured ones and we don't have long in france as we have to get back to work in nz.  light shades also?  thanks to anyone who replies!! anita

Hi Anita

To answer your tile question,  there are lots of good places around. There are two in La Souteraine, the Bricomarche, and the Leclerc and also the Briconaut in Dun. Personally we like the Mr. Bricolage at Argenton-sur-creuse best, about 35 minute drive, but a nice town to visit anyway.

I know I asked you to email me if you wanted details of where we aryou find it's there, but I didn't realise our email addess wasn't on our details! sorry, if you want to check again, you'll find it's now there.

Carole: