Garden Maintenance

Seems like an easy thing to arrange ...... You would think. I have been trying to get some information in relation to cutting down my newly acquired meadow in 19. looks as if I will have to plan part of the holiday getting into the garden. Best of luck

B

We are also having problems with our grass - we bought our new home in the Allier in April and were just starting to get the garden in some sort of order.  We even found we'd got fruit bushes and rhubarb in the undergrowth.  Then on our last visit in June my hubby fell over, whilst completely sober, and broke his wrist!  He's had a metal plate fitted in it but is out of action for some time, so now we're back in the UK with our garden in France becoming a completely overgrown jungle.  I'm certain that when we get back there we'll find tigers and elephants roaming in it

[quote]We are also having problems with our grass - we bought our new home in the Allier in April and were just starting to get the garden in some sort of order. We even found we'd got fruit bushes and rhub...[/quote]

You certainly might Trish, as it's been raining on and off today and I've watched our garden grow a couple of feet already. Hark! is that a lion's roar I hear?

Hope hubby's hand is getting a bit better!

Mel, Rob & Nicole