Drlip Alsace Et Du Bas - rhin

BIG MAC

Hi fellow sufferers.

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the Finance Dept of Dogsville may want to liberate me of €150 without so much as a 'by your leave'?

Is there a new tax that they are hitting us with?

I have noticed since our Dept (53 incidentally) has started 'splitting up' the tax bills they seem to be creeping up every year...bad enough paying 53's without the near Germans too.

Go to www.impots.gouv.fr

Look at the top right of the window: you will see a box marked "mon espace"

Click on "particulier"

When the next window comes up, click on

You will need from your documents from the impots:

Your 13-figure Numéro fiscal (it's on most of the communications tht you will receive from the Fisc)

Your 7-figure Numéro de télédéclarant (from the form that they sent you to fill in to declare your income)

Your Revenu fiscal de référence (from the last avis d'imposition that you have received)

Aha! as I am not French tax resident I imagine the 7-figure Numéro de télédéclarant (from the form that they sent you to fill in to declare your income)

Your Revenu fiscal de référence (from the last avis d'imposition that you have received)

Don't apply to me, thanks anyway.

[quote user="BIG MAC"]Aha! as I am not French tax resident I imagine the 7-figure Numéro de télédéclarant (from the form that they sent you to fill in to declare your income)

Don't apply to me, thanks anyway.[/quote]

Ah. We are non-resident but have income in France so we have to submit tax returns ...