Stop Sign

Motorhead

British motorist fails to stop at stop sign. Shortly afterwards he is stopped by a gendarme on a motorcycle.

He gets out to grovel and starts off  by saying "look I know I did't actually stop but I slowed right down".

The officer seems to take grave offence at this and starts pistol whipping the motorist over his bonnet.

He screams STOP!  STOP! . To this the gendarme only replies "do you want me to stop or just slow down?".

Hello,

Yesterday I recieved my fourth amende for not stopping...

I had slowed down to a crawl but then the Gendarme stepped out from nowhere and told me that for cash he would make it 22euros or I could pay later...90euros...my call...

Guess I deserved it...

No chance of upsetting anyone with that one, Motorhead!  Very good!

I know I'm going to get done for this soon.  Why can't they have give way signs where you have a clear sight of the roads leading to the junction?  Ah, silly question - Ty's answered it already ....

I've had 3 lots of UK guests who have been pulled up for this offence now. The Gendarmes seem to think it is a great joke, after all, there is no excuse for Brits not understanding the road sign STOP. They take great pleasure in pointing  this out to the unfortunate offenders every time.