Let's see how long we can keep this thread going!

oliveau

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roll it out flat,toss it a couple of times in the air ,say a few hail marys then shape it to make a new type of dish called a scotsmans crepe.He knew that the French had never tried such an exotic dish before.Pleased with the end result he .......

.......all the parts of her anatomy that the rest of us take for granted! "I hope you are not insinuating I am a woman of loose morals?" she exclaimed when reading this post,            Fat Woman 5

"You keep your hands on your own anatomy and off mine!" With that, and her face looking like thunder, she grabbed a ...............................

.........Stade de France, where Condom were playing Nice in the National Tiddley-Winks final.

Meanwhile, Yvette Camembert was off to the livestock market because Mlle Roture, the milliner, had suggested the purchase of a a rabbit to satisfy her urges.......

......let you down, or to be more exact they let themselves down, Heh Heh!"

Yvette stamped her foot in petulance, " You stupid old man, if I have something inflatable it will get stuck half way up my chimney. What I really need is something that will.........

......tired, so she went to bed. The next morning, she was awoken by a cock-a-doodle-do, she opened the window and pushed back the volets, allowing the sun to stream in. Amazingly, as she looked down from her bedroom in the grenier, ...............................

(Oops! Sorry! Perhaps it was a chicken-a-doodle-do Chicken )