Re: Latest scam - beware

RicandJo

A 'Heads Up' for those men who may be regular Brico customers. Over the last few months, I became a victim of a clever scam. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you or your friends. Here's how the scam works.

Two seriously good-looking 20-21 year-old girls in skimpy little outfits come over to your car as you are packing your shopping into the boot. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and bug spray, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to another Brico.

You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start undressing. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over you, while the other one steals your wallet. I had my wallet stolen June 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th & 24th. Also July 1st, thru the 28th, twice on the 30th, three times just yesterday, and very likely this coming weekend.

BTW... They sell wallets by the checkout .